How To Change Default Gmail Account
You have multiple Google Accounts. Each Google Account allows you to use each Google service.
For example, your default Gmail account directs you to your calendar events, your default YouTube page, and more To change your default Gmail account, you’ll need to sign out of all your existing accounts and then sign back in in a browser that will save all your preferences.
Then update, your other Gmail accountsDefaults can be added, and you can switch to the one you use most often.
How to change the default Gmail account is detailed below step-by-step-
The process to change your default Gmail account:
- Go to your Gmail inbox, and confirm you are the correct default account before proceeding.
- Click your profile image in the upper right corner of your inbox.
- Click on the “Sign-Out” option in your drop-down menu. Then your default Gmail account and all other linked accounts will be signed out.
- To choose the default account of your choice, go back to Gmail.com and click the “Sign-In” option.
- Enter your account password and click the next option.
- After clicking on sign in, the next step Now that you are signed in to your default account, you can add your other accounts to the new default account of your choice.
The process to add your new default accounts:
- Click again on your profile image in the top right.
- Then, click and select the “Add Account” option in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the name of the account you want to add. Alternatively, you can add a new report by clicking the “Add Account” option at the bottom of this page.
- In the next step, type the password for your additional new account. You must also provide the email address if you have previously added an unlinked account.
- In the next step, click on the “Sign in” option. Now your new secondary account is signed in and should be linked to the default account of your choice.
So by repeating this process, you can add any account very quickly.